DropBOB Designs now with 50% more dimensions!
I’ve been working on upgrading my cold brew coffee maker for the PRO scene. I wanted a more robust and flexible model and I think this going to be my next prototype. Feel free to grab the model below and rotate and explore! I’ve designed this with the user in mind and I wanted a fully interactive user experience, right out of the gate! No holds barred!
I’ve designed about 80% of this PRO version, but I still have a few things I need to design before I order all the parts for the prototype:
- Electrical wire routing (including possible enclosed housing)
- Finish design of lathed part for glass connection
- Produce glass drawings and contact glass blowers
- Complete anodized aluminum holding plate design for ease of assembly
- Add red valves for industrial chic look and feel
- Finish designing fasteners for components
If you are interested in purchasing this coffee maker in the near future, please sign up (Top-Right of the page) and select “Pre-ORDER list for DropBOB Coffee PRO”. This will ensure you are the first in line for the product launch happening soon!