So I’ve completed my design. I’ve converted my 3d printable files to STL files and have sent them off to the printer: www.3dhubs.com. fingers crossed that everything comes back nice … you never know with these types of “compact” housings… Plus this is my first functional 3d print … Everything else I’ve done in the past was not as critical.
With this initial beta release, I can control my coffee maker from anywhere. I can check the progress of how it is doing. and I can adjust the flavor profile depending on how many drops per minute (DPM) & grind type I use. And I can know that it is always exactly where I want it because it’s a closed loop system with constant feedback.
- real-time drip-rate monitoring
- drip rate selection using micro servo
- fully functional wifi-enabled controller (hackable arduino) files shared on Github …
- LiPO 850mAh battery for anywhere brewing
- 5VDC battery charger (micro-USB same as your phone)
- fully customizable monitoring display (it’s your phone) Server & app run by Blynk
- use any of your favorite glasses or mugs.
- industrial pipe design
- (planned feature) ETA
- (planned feature) battery monitor